• The definitive history of the Jaguar XJ-S
• The story from conception to the end of production
• A high quality artpaper production, now in large format and completely redesigned
• Covers all models, including those for international markets
• Year-by-year, model-by-model evolution
• Includes competition history
• A must-have for all Jaguar enthusiasts
• Includes 270 images, including rare shots of prototypes
New large format edition of the definitive history of Jaguar’s E-Type replacement, the XJ-S. More a grand tourer than a sportscar, the controversially styled XJ-S offered a combination of supercar performance and grand tourer luxury. Includes rare photos of the prototypes that didn’t make production.
The definitive international history of Jaguar’s classic grand tourer, the XJ-S, from inception until the end of production. Not only essential reading, but a great reference source for all owners and would-be owners. Includes really useful advice on buying, running and restoration. Includes 270 photos and illustrations.
Period covered: 1976 to 1996.
All Jaguar XJ-S models covered.