|The aim of this book is to show a photograph of every car that has taken part in the greatest endurance race in the world - from the most prestigious to the least-known as well as all the legendary champions and lesser-known and even totally-unknown drivers. This overview is backed up by texts presenting the regulations and their evolution, precise descriptions of the driver line-ups and the entrants, all the classifications, the incidents and events that have marked the history of the race, and the description of the various circuits that have been used since 1923. It will be THE reference work backed up by additional subjects like the different types of starts, plus a recapitulation of the works cars that were scrutineered but did not start the race.
• 3 richly-illustrated volumes of 512 pages each: total, 1536 pages
• 4000 photos and illustrations (approx)
• All cars that have started the Le Mans 24 Hours since 1923 plus the majority of non-starters
• 3000 bi-lingual (French/English) copies for the whole world
• Volume format: 240x300 mm in a slipcase.
Order upon request Prestigious Edition
• Interior - Same as classic Edition
• 500 bi-lingual (French/English) copies for the whole world
• Volume format: 240x300 mm, cover in imitation alcantara and carbon
• A brushed aluminium presentation case containing the 3 slipcases
• I slipcase per volume