• The full story of the 1960 Goodwood Tourist Trophy, which Stirling Moss won by two laps; the great man’s recollections are included.
• The car’s seven other races, which brought five more wins, two for Moss in 1960 (including a trip to the Bahamas) and three for Mike Parkes in 1961.
• The personalities behind the car and the parts they played in its story: Rob Walker, Dick Wilkins, Colonel Ronnie Hoare and Tommy Sopwith.
• The life of 2119 GT after its period competition, including insight from current owner Ross Brawn, who was Ferrari’s technical director in the period when Michael Schumacher became Formula 1 World Champion five times.
• Over 250 period photographs, many previously unpublished, supported by a portfolio of specially commissioned studio photography.