Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 0851840868
- ISBN-13: 9780851840864
by Jack Koobs de Hartog and Marc De Rijck
Piero Drogo (Carrozzeria Sports Cars) from Modena was well known for the numerous "one-off" Ferrari bodies he built in the 1960's. Before this project was started the Authors assumed Drogo only created a handful one-off Ferraris and some Bizzerrinis. Very wrong ... in reality he was involved in creations for Aguzzoli, AMS, ASA, Autozodiaco, Cammarota, Cegga, De Sanctis, Frabat, Giannini, Iso, Jaguar, Lamborghini, Maserati, PM Poggi, Porsche, Serenissima, Thomassima and Volpini too. In fact a total of about 50 different body types were created in approximately 10 years.
- Pietro Drogo - Racer and "Carrozziere"
- Carrozzeria Sports Cars - The Method
- Carrozzeria Sports Cars - Owners, Employees, Workshos & Customers
- The Modena Micro Cosm
- Carrozzeria Sports Cars - The Logos
- Design by the Blow of a Hammer
- "Nembo" and "Drogo" - "Partners in Crime"
- Carrozzeria Sports Cars - The Scuderia Ferrari Years
- Carrozzeria Sports Cars - The Cars
- The "Maybe Drogos"
- Questionable Cases, Replicas and Drogo-like Creations
- Piero Drogo's Carrozzeria Sports Cars - The End
- Carrozzeria ABS - Part of the "New Drogo"
Buch, Softcover, 29,5 x 21 cm, 274 Seiten, ca. 400 überwiegend farbige Abbildungen, englischer Text