Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready for immediate shipment
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays (inside Germany)
- ISBN-10: 1845848977
- ISBN-13: 9781845848972
by Brian Long
The fifth volume in Brian Long’s series chronicling, in definitive depth, the history of the evergreen Porsche 911, from the earliest design studies to the water-cooled cars of today. This newly updated and enlarged 2nd edition looks at each 911 model and its derivatives, taking in the various specials and competition cars along the way, and includes the 996 models up to 2005. Historical facts, full model specifications and racing history are covered in great detail. This book is beautifully illustrated throughout, with full colour photographs, official brochures and advertising.
A must-have part of the ultimate Porsche library, this book covers the models from 1997 to 2005, and the complete series covers decades of progress from the earliest design studies to the era of the water-cooled cars.
- The definitive story of the Type 996 911
- The 996 ushered in a new era with a new chassis & water-cooled engine
- The updated & enlarged edition now includes the last of the 996s and launch of the 997
- Fully illistrated with colour photos, brochures and period advertising, this new edition also includes many new pictures
- Full year-by year coverage of production models
- Racing achievements of the era
Buch, Hardcover, 21,5 x 25,5 cm, 224 Seiten, 272 farbige Abbildungen, englischer Text