Mercedes-Benz W124 series — 1984-1997
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready for immediate shipment
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays (inside Germany)
- ISBN-10: 1787117146
- ISBN-13: 9781787117143
by Brian Long
The definitive history of the entire Mercedes-Benz 124-series range, from the first models released in 1984 through to the end of production over a decade later. The book covers all major markets and uses stunning contemporary photography gathered from all over the world to help owners establish authenticity or simply take a trip down memory lane.
Researched and written with the full co-operation of the factory, here in definitive detail is the story of the Mercedes-Benz W124-based range – a series of models that included saloons, estates, coupés, convertibles, lwb cars, and special chassis units that enabled coachbuilders to work their art.
Building on the W123 formula that had created a best-seller, the 124-series models were an immediate success. They went through two major face-lifts before the last of the breed was killed off in 1997, and remain as popular as ever as a modern classic for enthusiasts.
- Definitive history of the W124-based models
- Sales in all major markets covered in detail
- Written by a recognized author and historian
- Written with the full co-operation of the factory
- Handy reference charts throughout
- Contemporary photography to help owners with authenticity issues
- Detailed appendices on production numbers
- Detailed section on trim and paint colours
- An essential reference work for fans of the marque
Buch, Hardcover, 30 x 26,5 cm, 176 Seiten, 300 farbige Abbildungen, englischer Text