• The full story of the DB4 G.T. continuation project, from green light to completed cars.
• Exclusive in-depth interviews with key figures shed light on the fascinating challenges that had to be overcome in order to restart production.
• How the team at Aston Martin Works tackled each section of the car, from the engine and gearbox to its sublime bodywork and the smallest pieces of trim.
• A comprehensive analysis of the DB4 G.T., including its period racing history during the late 1950s and early 1960s.
• The full history of Aston Martin’s famous Newport Pagnell works, from Salmons coachbuilders and Tickford all the way up to the present day.